FlowNow is about mindfully living in your Flow and authentic power. It is your guide for managing and navigating your multifaceted life with ease and grace especially if you’re a mom struggling to nurture yourself, your family, as well as your passions and dreams.
This space is also for you if you are consciously on the journey of self-discovery, transformation, and creating the life of your dreams on your terms.
What is Flow?
Flow is the nonresistant and authentic unfolding of your life. It is being in harmony with the Universe. Flow is the creative energy and life force that moves your life forward and opens the door to you creating a remarkable and fulfilling life. When you mindfully live in your flow you navigate life with ease and realize your highest potential by taking inspired and authentic action in every area of your life. In other words, living in your flow is a way of life that leads to cultivating your happiest and most authentic and fulfilling life.
My Vision for You:
My vision is for you to use FlowNow as a guide and compass on your journey to creating and sustaining a conscious life of living effortlessly in the Flow of the universe regardless of your life circumstances. The lessons, tools, and resources you find here are offered to help you tap into your innate Flow and to live an authentically powerful and happy life NOW.
Remember that the Universe supports us on our journey to live more authentic and fulfilling lives and every moment and experience has something to offer us and our job is to be present enough to take what’s being offered and use it for the highest good of ourselves and the world we live in.
FlowNow’s message focuses on the following key areas of life:
Spirituality & Personal Growth…Miracles knock on your door all the time. We just aren’t always conscious of them. A regular spiritual practice opens the door wider for more miracles to come in. Awaken to your life so you can receive all the miracles life has in store for you.
Health & Well-being…Living your best life starts with the radical act of unapologetically putting your needs and well-being first before you take care of others. Have compassion for yourself so you can have compassion for others. Be selfish so you can be unselfish. Take exceptionally good care of yourself.
Purpose & Creativity…We should be able to create the work we love and love the work we do while contributing to the world in meaningful and powerful ways. We were all born with a purpose and the ability to be a powerful creative force in the world. Don’t die with your music still in you.
Family & Home…If we ultimately want to help transform the world it starts with what we do at home and how we interact with our loved ones. Home and family is sacred, treat them well.
Relationships & Communication…When we go out into the world we encounter all sorts of opportunities to connect with people and nurture relationships that can enrich our lives in ways we never will experience unless we open our minds and hearts to them. How do you want to communicate with the world?
Money & Lifestyle…They say money can’t buy you happiness but I disagree. I’ll be a lot happier when I can travel around the world staying in the best hotels and eating at the best restaurants whenever the travel bug hits me and I need to get away. But seriously true financial wealth gives you options and more freedom to live on your terms. Being financially powerful is bliss especially when you can have a personal massage therapist and travel agent on speed dial. That’s if you love massages and jet-setting of course.
Play & Adventure…Oh, to be a kid again. Why can’t you. We all have a big kid inside us waiting to come out and play. I say let the world be your playground and let your inner rugrat run wild grown-up style.
Personal Style…This is all about your way of being in the world, your personality and signature style. It’s the physical expression of yourself, your authentic image. Do you!
“An expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less.” – Nicholas M. Butler
Let’s just be real, I don’t have any special credentials or degrees making me an expert on anything, but I am happy after years and years of suffering from clinical depression and cursing life for being so hard which has given me the passion, insightfulness and life experiences that have led me to write on the subject of flow and being authentic and happy. I believe I have something relevant and inspiring to say and I’m going to say it. Hopefully you’ll be glad I did.
“My life is my message.” Gandhi
My message is that happiness and navigating life with ease comes from mindfully living in your Flow, Now! My mission is to support others on their journey of self-discovery and creating the lives they want to live, helping them cultivate the freedom to live authentically and the mindfulness to let life flow with ease in every area of their lives.
You teach what you need to learn.
There is no formula or cookie cutter approach to life. Not only do different things work for different people but what works for you one minute may not work for you the next. Life is about being adaptable and going with the current instead of resisting what is and struggling against the tides and challenges of life. You literally have to take life one moment at a time and adjust to its currents as you go.
So what I offer here that’s different is that I’m a seeker on the journey with you and not the enlightened expert that has it all figured out and is telling you how I did it because I’m still evolving as we all are. I too am constantly growing and learning especially from the countless mistakes I make on a daily basis. I have more questions than answers as most of us do but hopefully this forum will help light the way as we journey together towards more authentic and fulfilled lives.
We are here to figure out what works for us in each moment using all the tools, resources, and wisdom we have available to us. I provide guidance like a trusted advisor but you find your own way. You navigate your ship along the course that feels right for you.
I’m the best friend that keeps it real. I’m here to tell you to stop following all the so called experts and to listen to your own inner voice. It won’t steer you wrong.
MORE ABOUT ME:
“Writers are people who live free, try to make sense of the world, and reject just fitting in…They write in order to make manifest the freedom they are determined to champion.” –Living the Writer’s Life by Eric Marsel
- I’m happily married and have two beautiful children. A boy and girl. Perfect. And yes motherhood is beautiful but I swear there are days I’d trade them in for two bucks, I mean a million. I’m kidding. Not really. No really that was a joke. Wouldn’t trade them for the world. Seriously. I adore my children and can’t imagine life without them driving me crazy and making me tear up from the pure joy of loving them all at the same time.
- After reading Entre Nous – A Woman’s Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl, it so resonated with me I was ready to pack my bags and move to Paris. Maybe I was French in a previous life.
- My family and I recently moved to the Bay Area in California which has been a dream of mine for over 20 years. Don’t you love it when dreams come true?
- I love traveling, reading, going to the spa, eating, and hanging out with really smart and passionate people. There’s nothing better than great food, great conversation and a cocktail in hand. Except for the smiles, laughter, hugs & kisses, and love of my children. Now, that’s the absolute best.
- Love the beach too. And being out in nature where it is so green. Love the green. Though teal is my favorite color.
- My life isn’t perfect and I still have a lot of big dreams to fulfill but I’m getting there one small and sometimes giant step at a time and most importantly, I’M HAPPY and enjoying the journey.
- Did I mention how much I love to eat and travel? I really do need a gig where I can travel and eat for a living but then I’d have to contend with my already too big gut and that really wouldn’t be cute. Do you know my son actually said to me that I look pregnant. The nerve of him. Yes, kids say the funniest things. I guess I better get my butt in the gym. Yeah, so no food critic job for me, maybe I can just host a travel show. And no I’m not pregnant. That’s one thing I know for sure and not much else.
- My most powerful moment: Enduring over thirty hours of labor (half of which were beyond excruciating) in the natural home births of both my children (not a good time to give up doing drugs; )
- I really hope you love this space I’ve created…I’m putting my heart and soul into it.
I really want to hear from you so please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments and questions.